OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: Win This Kershaw Dividend!
In order to help kick-start your next preparedness project or refresh an old EDC, we’re launching May the Knife Be With You! – a full month of knife giveaways. We’ll feature a new brand with a new knife giveaway each week. This week, the giveaway item is a Kershaw Dividend folding knife. We previously wrote about the original version of this knife a few years ago, but Kershaw has just released a new version with a cool Composite Blade and machined aluminum handle. Check out the details below, and enter for a chance to win this knife!
OffGrid MTKBWY Kershaw Dividend Giveaway
Kershaw Dividend Knife Details
The Dividend is more striking than ever with its new Composite Blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. We put the Bohler N690 on the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and exceptional hardness. We put the D2 on the cutting edge to take advantage of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then we permanently joined them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style.
- A premium EDC; Made in the USA
- Lightweight, strong aluminum handles, machined for a solid grip and anodized in olive
- Easy, one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- New: HK Knives Mini Incursion OTF AutomaticThe new HK Knives Mini Incursion is made in the USA with an ambidextrous push-pull switch that swiftly deploys and retracts the 2.95-inch blade.
- Live Coverage: Blade Show 2019To see Blade Show 2019 through our eyes, follow @recoiloffgridmagazine on Instagram or check out the knife photos and videos in our live gallery below.
- New: Zero Tolerance 0223 Folding KnifeThe Zero Tolerance 0223 is said to be inspired by a “classic military knife.” Based on the design, that pretty much has to be the venerable Ka-Bar combat knife.
- Review: Wander Tactical Barracuda EDC KnifeThe Wander Tactical Barracuda is composed of 1/4-inch-thick D2 tool steel, a hard steel that borders on indestructible. It features a harpoon tip for improved penetration.
- New: CRKT Provoke Imperial White EditionCRKT says the new Imperial White Provoke is “perfectly suited for a galaxy far, far away.” It features a Stormtrooper White Cerakote H-Series finish with black accents.
- New: Kershaw Tumbler Folding KnifeThe Kershaw Tumbler was designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, and exhibits the characteristic curvature seen in other Sinkevich designs like the ZT 0462.
- New: Leatherman Free K Series KnivesThe Leatherman Free K Series features a sturdy 3.3-inch folding blade with a proprietary magnetic locking mechanism, plus either 7 or 8 additional tools.
- New: HK Knives Fray Fixed Blade from HogueWhen it comes to knives, we tend to prefer simple and durable designs. If you plan to use a knife for cutting rather than as a prop for Instagram photos, you probably feel the same way. Of […]
- New: TOPS Knives Fieldcraft 3.5The TOPS Fieldcraft 3.5 is a scaled-down version of the popular Brothers of Bushcraft (B.O.B.) Fieldcraft. It’s smaller and lighter, with the same Scandi grind and strong 1095 steel construction.
The post OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: Win This Kershaw Dividend! appeared first on RECOIL OFFGRID.