OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: VZ Diamante
In order to help kick-start your next preparedness project or refresh an old EDC, we’re continuing May the Knife Be With You! – a full month of knife giveaways. We featured a new brand with a new knife giveaway each week. This fourth and final giveaway is a VZ Diamante knife that’s made entirely out of non-conductive G10 polymer. The double-edged dagger is machined from a solid sheet of this material, creating a durable structure and layered appearance. Its razor-sharp tip pierces easily, and its serrated edges slice through resilient materials. It comes with a new handmade leather sheath.
OffGrid MTKBWY VZ Grips Diamante Giveaway
VZ Diamante Details
The Diamante is a fantastic everyday carry tool. They were originally designed for a local E.O.D. squad to be a non-conductive tool for probing explosives. Machined entirely from proprietary G-10, they’re strong and don’t throw a metal signature. We’re also including a newly designed hand-made leather sheath. Overall length is 9.875″ and the width is 2″.
- OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: Win This CIVIVI Baklash!This week’s giveaway is a sleek CIVIVI Baklash folding knife, which features a flipper and ball bearing pivot for smooth opening.
- OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: Win This Kershaw Dividend!We’re launching May the Knife Be With You! – a full month of knife giveaways. This week, the giveaway item is a Kershaw Dividend folding knife.
- New: TOPS Knives Street SpikeThe TOPS Street Spike is formed from a 1/4-inch-thick piece of the company’s signature 1095 high-carbon steel, with a skeletonized handle to reduce weight.
- Review: 7 Multipurpose Bushcraft KnivesGiven the variety of roles they must fulfill, bushcraft knives must be versatile, durable, and comfortable. They’re equally effective for anything from camping to disaster scenarios.
- Review: Kershaw Launch 8 Folding KnifeThe Kershaw Launch 8 is an auto-opening stiletto with characteristics reminiscent of iconic military fighting knives of the past, such as the V-42.
- New: Leatherman Free K Series KnivesThe Leatherman Free K Series features a sturdy 3.3-inch folding blade with a proprietary magnetic locking mechanism, plus either 7 or 8 additional tools.
- New: Kershaw Tumbler Folding KnifeThe Kershaw Tumbler was designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, and exhibits the characteristic curvature seen in other Sinkevich designs like the ZT 0462.
- Review: Wander Tactical Barracuda EDC KnifeThe Wander Tactical Barracuda is composed of 1/4-inch-thick D2 tool steel, a hard steel that borders on indestructible. It features a harpoon tip for improved penetration.
- Review: Spyderco Assist Salt KnifeThe Spyderco Assist Salt features rescue yellow fiber-reinforced nylon (FRN) handles, a rust-proof H1 steel blade, and a retractable glass breaker.
The post OFFGRID Knife Giveaway: VZ Diamante appeared first on RECOIL OFFGRID.